Congratulations on your decision to stop using relaxers! Taking this step can be a great way to nourish and protect your hair. Here are some tips to help you along the way:
1) Use a deep conditioning treatment once a week to keep your hair healthy and hydrated.
2) Invest in a wide-tooth comb and use it to gently detangle your hair from the ends up.
3) Treat your hair to a weekly hot oil treatment to keep it soft and shiny.
4) Try protective styles like braids, buns, and twists to reduce manipulation of your hair.
5) Avoid heat styling when possible.
6) Embrace your natural texture and use styling products formulated for your hair type.
Good luck on your journey!